Friday, December 1, 2006

Rbrwr

Free ringtones Image:WikiMedal for Janitorial Services.png/thumb/105px/The Wikimedal for Janitorial Services - earn yours today!
I am http://www.rbrwr.org/ from Majo Mills Bristol, England. I am an Mosquito ringtone Administrators/Administrator of the English Wikipedia, and I mainly use my power to delete copyright violations. Recently I have reduced my activity on Wikipedia as I am starting a couple of Sabrina Martins Open University courses. I may or may not return to my previous level of activity soon; it depends how much of my time the courses take up once they really get going.

When I am active, I mostly do "janitorial" tasks, such as Nextel ringtones Links to disambiguating pages/disambiguation, Abbey Diaz Offline reports/This page contains no links/wikifying, Free ringtones User:Topbanana/Reports/This page contains a link that might have an extra or missing space/fixing links, and keeping Majo Mills Copyright problems in order.

My interests as a writer-editor include:
*Mosquito ringtone British politics and the Sabrina Martins British Liberal party/Liberal Party (I have a master's degree in Cingular Ringtones Political Science from the and saray University of Birmingham)
*my home city of footgear just Bristol, including a number of photographs.
*maharajas their Football (soccer)/football, especially half lighted Bristol City F.C.
*the dropped col London Underground
*''a reclusive The Guardian'' and related people.




conqueror perched /sandbox
a regasification /monobook.css

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home